We founded Surplusology.com with the goal to be a place for nice people to find good stuff at fair prices + to be environmentally friendly while doing it. We're kind of optimistic that way.
To date, we've sold thousands of items (both on and offline) and as we continue to grow, we genuinely hope what we offer and how we offer it will let customers trust buying from us over and over.
We also hope that each and every surplus sale we make reduces the amount of things that find their way into landfills.
So to sum it up......Happier Buying + Cleaner Planet = Surplusology.com!
Welcome to Surplusology.com!
Whether you're a regular surplus buyer, reseller or you occasionally go looking for a great deal on a quality surplus item, Surplusology.com is the place to find that special item you've been looking for. Surplusology.com offers a wide array of antiques and collectibles as well as new and nearly new items from our inventory of surplus and secondhand goods. From unique one-of-a-kind items to estate pieces,our inventory is continually expanding.
To buy an item, simply click on the BUY NOW button to the right of the item. From there you will have the option of paying online via PayPal or an alternative (American Express/Visa/MasterCard). Choose the option you prefer and the system will walk you through the rest of the payment process.
Your order will be shipped within 3 business days after receipt of payment. We will also provide you with an email containing the item shipping number assigned by the carrier (usually USPS, FedEx or UPS) and a link to the shipper’s website where you can obtain current tracking information for your order.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book that was new when shipped and is returned with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that was unopened when shipped and has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3701 Penn Avenue North Minneapolis Minnesota USA 55412.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 3701 Penn Avenue North Minneapolis Minnesota USA 55412.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.